Views:84 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-02 Origin:Site
(1) Spring inspection (300,000 times of use): Whether there is any deformation; whether there is rust; in the static state of the spring, the spring can continue to be used without stretching. If the spring is stretched, it means the service life has expired and needs to be replaced;
(2) Check the bungee surface: Whether there are cracks on the bungee surface, whether it is off the line, whether the splicing place of the Velcro is incorrectly spliced or aligned.
(3) Soft package: Whether there are cracks on the surface, whether the seam is off the line, whether the sponge in the soft package is shifted (there is a shift to open the zipper to rearrange it neatly), whether the soft package and the Velcro seam are moved out of alignment ( If there is movement and misalignment, re-paste the alignment and pull neatly).
(4) Steel frame inspection: Whether the screws at the fixing place are loose and whether the steel pipe is broken.
(5) Sponge pool: clean up once a month, remove all the sponge blocks, clean the dirt underneath, and scrub the protective pad under the pool.
(6) Between wall and equipment: Check whether there is any wall material falling off at the link.
(7) Seine: Whether the net is loose or broken.
(1) Wipe with a wet towel: If there are stains that require a cleaning solution, it is best to use non-foaming. The towel needs to be wrung out and scrubbed to prevent the inner tank from being soaked and causing mold and other harmful bacteria to breed.
(2) Disinfection: UV radiation can be considered for sterilization.